Have you been struggling to get your first paying clients in your online business despite being visible?
Are you wondering if that’s because of your “niche”?
I know how it feels.
End of 2015 I was exactly at that place, I was fresh out of a 1-year online business and coaching program and diligently applying everything I learned but I couldn’t get any clients.
Fast forward one year later, I had my first 5-figure month.
Fast forward one more year, I was launching my group program to help other online entrepreneurs get their business off the ground.
When new online entrepreneurs come to me, there are usually 3 main reasons why they are not getting any clients:
1. They have no idea who their ideal client is OR their niche isn’t specific enough
2. They are conveying the wrong message OR their message isn’t head-turning quality
3. They don’t have an interesting offer OR they wrapped it in a very nasty-looking paper-wrap
Are you wondering if one of these reasons applies to you?
If you’re not selling, then the answer is YES.
The thing is that once you figure out #1 (who’s your ideal client), you can easily figure out #2 and #3 by doing market research.
But if you don’t know #1, then you can’t do market research interviews because you don’t know who to ask questions to 🙁
So if you have picked a niche already, then test it by asking yourself these 4 questions:
- Can I help them solve their problem and will my service provide a significant transformation?
- Are they aware I can help them?
- Will I enjoy coaching this person or will it give me sleepless nights for the next 3 months?
- Can they pay for my service and are they willing to pay for my services?